Category Class Recipes
Serve with the brown side face up. Serve with warm sesame dipping sauce.
- Wonton wraps
- 1 cup Napa cabbage, finely chopped
- ½ lb ground pork
- ¼ cup carrots, shredded
- ¼ cup water chestnuts, minced
- ¼ cup mushrooms, minced
- ¼ tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp. green onion, finely chopped
- ½ tsp. salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- ½ tsp. sesame oil
- ¾ tsp. cornstarch
- Place cabbage in paper towels, wring out the excess liquid and place in a bowl. Add all the remaining filling ingredients and stir until well combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
To assemble potstickers:
- Put ½ -1 Tbsp. of the filling in the middle of the wonton wrap round. Fold the round in half and pinch the edges together at one end of the arc. If you want to create a .ripple. pattern along the edges, pinch edges together. Cover potstickers with a towel until ready for the griddle.
- Heat griddle on medium-high heat. Coat with cooking spray. Cook potstickers on one side till browned. When browned, place ½ of potstickers in a single layer into a large saucepan. Add water to come halfway up the sides of the potstickers and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cover to steam for 8 minutes, adding more water if necessary. Watch carefully. Uncover, increase the heat to high and cook until liquid is absorbed. Continue with remaining potstickers. Transfer to a serving plate and keep warm. Serve with your favorite Asian sauce.