Category Class Recipes
Any of your favorite pizza toppings can go into these bites. Lighten it up a bit by using turkey pepperoni and part-skim mozzarella cheese.
Equipment needed: Measuring cups, Knife, Mini muffin tins, Grater.
- 1 tube (11.3 oz.) refrigerated dinner rolls
- 1 can (8 oz.) pizza sauce
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 oz. sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Separate dough into eight rolls; cut each into quarters. Press dough into the bottom and up the sides of miniature muffin cups.
- Spoon pizza sauce into each cup. Sprinkle with onion, green pepper, pepperoni, and cheese.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until crusts are browned and cheese is melted.