Category Class Recipes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cups Post Fruity Pebbles cereal
- *Garnish: 1 small vanilla low-fat yogurt and 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Wisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the oil, milk, and egg. Add this to the flour mixture and whisk until well blended.
- Preheat griddle or skillet sprayed with cooking spray to medium heat. Ladle slightly less than ¼ cup of batter onto griddle for each pancake and top with (at least) a heaping tablespoon of Fruity Pebbles. Cook until bubbles form on top. Flip over and cook for another minute or two.
- To serve, arrange two pancakes on the plate. Top with dollop of yogurt and about ¼ cup of sliced strawberries. Sprinkle with remaining cereal.