1. In a large bowl, measure 2 cups of flour and create a well.
2. Break 3 eggs into a small bowl, making sure there are no bits of egg shell.
3. Pour the eggs into the well in the flour.
4. With a fork, carefully pull the flour from the walls into the center, gradually mixing the flour and egg.
5. When the mixture becomes less sticky, knead the mixture into a ball. Knead until well mixed and firm but not sticky. Divide the dough into 6 small balls, about the size of a golf ball.
6. Start your pasta machine on the rollers farthest apart. Run the pieces through the rollers, about 6 times on the widest section, folding the pasta top to bottom or side to side to achieve a long sheet slightly narrower than the machine rollers. Continue to roll the sheets through the rollers with ever diminishing settings until you achieve the thickness you wish, usually the smallest setting.
7. Pile loosely on wax paper until you are ready to boil.
8. Bring water to a boil. Put your fresh pasta in the water.
9. Fresh pasta cooks for about 4 minutes. It will float to the top when it is ready. Take a strand out and bite it to make sure it is not tough.