1. Cook ramen noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat vegetable oil. Toss beef with corn starch. Cook until crispy, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add sesame oil to skillet and stir in garlic and ginger. Cook until fragrant, 1 minute then add soy sauce, brown sugar and chicken broth. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until the sauce is thickened, 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Add broccoli and carrots then cover the skillet with a tight-fitting lid and cook until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
5. Return beef to skillet and stir until completely coated in sauce. Stir in cooked ramen noodles and green onions. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.