Party With Us
Lil’ Chef School specializes in throwing fun-filled birthday parties for children of all ages. Our all-inclusive parties let you relax and enjoy the show. All parties include 12 children in the base package (11 guests plus the birthday child). You can add more children for $15 each or up to 24 depending on age & menu.
In order to secure a date and time, we need a registration form filled out with all the information regarding your child and party details and a credit card deposit. You may email, mail or call your registration in over the phone. We would love to talk to you!
Our Birthday Packages Include:
- Custom e-vite link for your cooking party invitations
- 2 Chef Instructors
- Unlimited lemonade and fruit punch for children
- LCS apron for the birthday child
- Chef’s hat for each guest to decorate and keep
- LCS recipe card with the day’s recipes for each Guest
- All paper products provided
- Saturday 11:00 am, 2:00 pm & 5:00 pm
- Sunday 10:30 am, 1:30 pm & 4:30 pm
- Friday evenings (except last Friday of every month) & weekday party times are also available. Call to inquire about availability.
Check out our exciting BIRTHDAY PARTY THEME OPTIONS we have for you to choose from!
We just celebrated my son’s 5th Birthday Party here and the kids had a blast! They made pizzas and all the kids really enjoyed the learning experience! What a wonderful party idea!
Thank you for an amazing party!! We had a great time! Your staff is wonderful!
Just had our daughter’s 9th birthday there and it was an amazing experience. Having 12 girls entertained for an hour plus was great and their creations were yummy as well!
“I am a huge Food Network fan and are always so excited to see cooking classes catered to little chefs and young adults! How fun and inspiring! My daughter was invited to one of your special Birthday parties and she had a blast! Thank you for making cooking fun for the kids!”
“It was an awesome party! The girls had so much fun! And the instructors were wonderful! Thank you so much! I got lots of good feedback on the party from the parents too. They all said it was such a neat and original idea for a party place.”