- 1/3 recipe Fresh Pasta, cut into spaghetti noodles, cooked and rinsed in cold water
- 1 large vine-ripe tomato, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup pre-cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp. poppy seeds
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- 1/8 tsp. celery seed
- Pinch garlic powder
1. Place prepared spaghetti in a large bowl. Add tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, peppers, and chicken.
2. Whisk remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Pour over salad and toss to coat.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. This salad can be made the night before.
Equipment needed: Measuring cups and spoons Bowls, Knife, Cheese grater Vegetable peeler Wooden spoon and Whisk