- 1 tube (11.3 oz.) refrigerated dinner rolls
- 1 can (8 oz.) pizza sauce
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 oz. sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
Separate dough into eight rolls; cut each into quarters. Press dough into the bottom and up the sides of miniature muffin cups.
Spoon pizza sauce into each cup. Sprinkle with onion, green pepper, pepperoni, and cheese.
Bake for 15-18 minutes or until crusts are browned and cheese is melted.
Any of your favorite pizza toppings can go into these bites. Lighten it up a bit by using turkey pepperoni and part-skim mozzarella cheese.
Equipment needed: Measuring cups, Knife, Mini muffin tins, Grater.