- 2 tsp. flour for work surface
- 1 (1-pound) loaf frozen white bread dough, thawed
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 cups Swiss cheese, shredded
- 8 slices deli ham (1 oz. ea.)
- 2 Tbsp. pepperoncini, drained (optional)
Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
Turn dough out onto floured surface and roll into a 12-inch square. Combine mustard and honey in a small bowl; brush mixture over dough with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Top with ham slices and sprinkle with pepperoncini.
Roll up dough, jellyroll fashion and pinch seam to seal. Do not seal ends. Cut roll into 16 slices. Place slices, cut side down, on a baking sheet.
Cover and let rise in a warm place for 45 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden.
Equipment needed: Measuring cups and spoons Cheese grater, Knife, Rolling pin, Small bowl, Pastry brush, Spoon, Baking sheet, Towel, Cooking spray.