- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 1 can (7-oz.) bean sprouts, drained
- ¼ cup water chestnuts, chopped
- 1/8 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/8 cup green onions, chopped
- ½ garlic clove, chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 4 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 10 egg roll wrappers (keep stack of wraps covered until needed, one at a time)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
Cook first 6 ingredients in a large skillet (coated with cooking spray), over medium heat until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add chicken and continue to cook until heated through.
In a separate bowl, mix together cornstarch, water, soy sauce, oil, and brown sugar. Stir sauce into chicken mixture.
Heat through for 1-2 minutes until sauce thickens. Remove from heat.
Make egg rolls by placing ¼ cup of chicken mixture onto the bottom third of one egg roll wrapper, then folding the sides of the wrapper toward the center, and then rolling tightly.
Place egg rolls on baking sheet seam side down. Spray tops of egg rolls with cooking spray and bake for 14-15 minutes, until lightly browned.