- ½ cup of your favorite fruit*,
- Sliced or chopped into bite-size pieces
- ½ cup vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup granola
- Measure and place 3 tablespoons of granola on the bottom of the glass.
- Next, add a layer of ¼ cup of yogurt.
- Now, add a layer of ¼ cup of fresh fruit.
- Repeat the layers and top the parfait with the remaining 2 tablespoons of granola.
*Suggested fruit: raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, bananas, peaches, apples, grapes. Frozen fruit works well too, just thaw before using.
Equipment needed: Measuring cups and spoons, 1 parfait glass or clear glass, Spoon.