Worms in the Dirt
- 1 package Oreo cookies, crushed
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package chocolate instant pudding mix, small pkg. (4-serving size)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip topping, thawed
- 1 package gummy worms
- 8- Clear Dessert cups
- Put cookies into a sealable bag and close tightly.
- Using a rolling pin, roll and crush the cookies until crumbly. Set aside.
- Pour the milk and chocolate instant pudding mix into a large bowl.
- Whisk well until all of the pudding mix is dissolved.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Add the Cool Whip and 1/2 of the crushed cookies.
- Stir until well blended.
- Place a large spoonful of crushed cookies into the bottoms of the plastic cups.
- Add the pudding mixture on top of that until the cups are 3/4 full.
- Add 1 large gummy worm so that it is half in the cup and half hanging out of the cup.
- Spoon in more crushed cookie around the worm to hold it in place.
- Can top with Cool Whip if desired.
- Serve chilled.
You can use as many worms in the pudding as desired.