Vegetable Noodle Soup
- 1 can (16 oz.) stewed tomatoes
- 3 C Vegetable Stock or Broth
- ½ C chopped celery
- ½ C chopped onion
- ½ C chopped carrot
- ½ C chopped cabbage
- ¼ C chopped green bell pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp of pepper
- ¼ C small macaroni
- Combine tomatoes, Vegetable stock or broth, celery, onion, carrot, cabbage, green pepper, and all seasonings in a 4-quart saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 1-2 hours. The longer it simmers, the better is tastes.
- Add macaroni and mix well cook for 20 minutes.