Tailgate Spaghetti Salad
- 1/3 recipe Fresh Pasta, cut into spaghetti
- noodles, cooked and rinsed in cold water
- 1 large vine-ripe tomato, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- ½ cucumber, peeled and diced
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup pre-cooked chicken breast, cubed
- ½ cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ tsp. sesame seeds
- ½ tsp. poppy seeds
- ⅛ tsp. paprika
- ⅛ tsp. celery seed
- Pinch garlic powder
- Place prepared spaghetti in a large bowl. Add tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, peppers, and chicken.
- Whisk remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. This salad can be made the night before.
Equipment needed: Measuring cups and spoons, Bowls, Knife, Cheese grater, Vegetable peeler, Wooden spoon, Whisk.