Sun Dried Tomato Hummus
It is very important that the garbanzo beans are very soft before making this recipe.
- 11/2 cups garbanzo beans, cooked and drained (you can use canned garbanzo beans)
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, well drained
- 3/4 cup water (filtered or bottled)
- 2 tablespoons raw tahini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and mix until all ingredients are combined and mixture is smooth.
- If the hummus is too thick, add a bit of water.
- Taste and season accordingly.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to two days.