- 4 oz. white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 oz. mascarpone cheese
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar, divided
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 15 whole ladyfingers, split (about 1½, 3 oz. packs)
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Melt white chocolate according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
- In a large, chilled mixing bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form; set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat cheeses until light and fluffy. Beat in the chocolate, ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla. Fold in 1 cup of whipped cream.
- Brush half of the lady fingers with half of the orange juice. Arrange in a square pan. Spread with 1 cup of the cream cheese mixture. Top with 1 cup of berries.
- Brush remaining ladyfingers with remaining orange juice; arrange over berries.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining cream cheese mixture and confectioners’ sugar. Fold in remaining whipped cream. Spread over ladyfingers.
- Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, top with remaining berries. Drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired.
Measuring cups and spoons, Large bowl, Wooden spoon, Towel, Pastry bench, Baking sheet, Nonstick cooking spray and a Pastry brush.