- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) box spaghetti noodles
- 12 hard taco shells
- salsa (optional)
- cheddar cheese(optional)
- lettuce (optional)
1. Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain and return to pot.
2. Brown meat in pan until no longer pink. Add taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5-6 minutes, until sauce thickens. Add spaghetti sauce and cook until warmed. Add to noodles and mix thoroughly.
3. To assemble the tacos, place a spoonful of salsa in the shell. Sprinkle with a small amount of cheese. Finally, finish filling the shell with spaghetti. Add lettuce on top, if desired.
Very messy, but very yummy!