Roasted Vegetable Casserole
- 1 head of cauliflower, separated into florets
- 1C sour cream
- 1C shredded cheddar and jack cheese
- ½ C crushed corn flakes
- ¼ C finely chopped green bell pepper
- ¼ C finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tsp salt and pepper to taste
- ½ C of finely chopped onion
- ½ C parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Grease 2 quart baking dish and small roasting pan.
- Roast cauliflower florets in a baking dish, drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with salt and pepper for approximately 25 minutes. Then reduce oven heat to 325 degrees.
- In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, cheese, corn flakes, bell peppers, onion and salt n pepper. Stir in the roasted cauliflower and blend well.
- Add to the greased baking dish and sprinkle parmesan cheese and bake at 325 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.