- 4 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 8 tsp. seedless raspberry preserves
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 6 oz. chocolate bark coating
- 1½ oz. white chocolate coating
- 1½ tsp. shortening
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add powdered sugar and preserves. Stir in melted chocolate.
- Pour into pan and chill in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Shape mixture into 1 inch balls with a small cookie scoop; place on wax paper and chill in the freezer for another 15-20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate bark coating on HIGH for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Place ganache ball on the end of a toothpick and lower, one at a time, into melted chocolate. Allow excess chocolate to drip off and place on waxed paper.
- Melt white chocolate coating and shortening in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir and microwave at 15 second intervals until smooth. Place in a zipper freezer baggie. Snip a tiny hole in 1 corner of the bag, and drizzle mixture over truffles. Let stand until firm.
Try dipping the ganache in white chocolate coating and drizzling with chocolate bark coating for a different version of this truffle.
Equipment needed: Measuring cups and spoons, Microwave-safe bowls, Electric mixer, Mixer bowl, Wooden spoon, Small cookie scoop, Wax paper, Small zipper baggie, 8 x 8 pan, Toothpicks.