Prosciutto Asparagus Spirals
- 1 (17.3 oz.) package of puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 6 T garlic & herb spreadable cheese, softened
- 8 slices of prosciutto sliced deli ham
- 30 medium asparagus spears, trimmed
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unfold the 2 pastry sheets on a lightly floured surface.
- Spread 3T of the cheese spread on each sheet.
- Top each with 4 slices of prosciutto.
- Cut each into 15 strips crosswise, making 30 in all.
- Tightly wrap each pastry strip in a spiral motion so you can see the asparagus between each wrap, prosciutto side in.
- Place the pastries with the seam side down onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.
Makes an awesome appetizer or side dish!