- 3 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1¼ cup cold butter
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. grated lime zest
- 1½ cups whipped topping
- 7 cups assorted fresh fruit, sliced or cut as needed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- For the crust: In a bowl, combine pretzels and sugar. Mix well. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press into the pizza pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack, then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- For the sauce: Combine the milk, lime juice, and zest. Fold in the whipped topping. Spread over the chilled crust. Cover and chill until serving.
- For the toppings: Prepare the fruit. Just before serving, top the pizza with fruit to make a pleasing presentation.
Equipment needed: Measuring cups and spoons Zipper baggie and rolling pin Large bowl, Wooden spoon, Pastry blender, Pizza pan – 14 inch, Medium bowl, Citrus reamer, Fine-gauge grater, Rubber spatula, Knife.