Parmesan Garlic Knots
- 1 batch of Lil’ Chef School pizza dough
- 1/3C olive oil
- 6T finely chopped garlic
- 5T parmesan cheese
- 3T fresh chopped parsley
- 1tsp crushed red pepper
- 1tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Roll out dough to form a 10x16 inch sheet of dough. Cut the sheet into ¾ inch parallel strips. Then, cut those strips in half, making approximately 24 pieces. Tie each strip into a knot and place on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Toss in a small mixing bowl the garlic, cheese, parsley red pepper flakes and salt.
- Removed baked knots from the oven and place them into a large mixing bowl, while hot and drizzle with olive oil and all other ingredients. Toss and serve.