Parmesan French Fries (side)
- 3 medium baking potatoes
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ tsp. Cajun seasoning
- ½ tsp. dried parsley seasoning
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Coat baking pan with cooking spray.
- Cut each potato into 8 wedges; place in a large zipper plastic bag. Add oil; seal bag and shake to coat.
- In another zipper bag, combine the Parmesan cheese and seasonings; add potatoes, a few at a time; shake to coat.
- Place in a single layer in baking pan. (Lay potato side on baking sheet so it gets crisp.) Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
Equipment you will need: Measuring cups and spoons, 15x10 inch baking pan, Gallon size zipper baggies-2, Knife, Bowl, Spoon and Cooking spray.