OREO Chocolate-Raspberry Truffle Cups
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, divided 1
- 12 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 2 Tbsp. raspberry jam
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) BAKER'S White Chocolate
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, divided
- 1-1/2 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S SemiSweet Chocolate (6 oz.)
- Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles
- Melt 2 Tbsp. butter; mix with cookie crumbs. Press onto bottoms of 24 miniature paper-lined muffin cups. Add 1/4 tsp. jam to each. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Microwave white chocolate, 1/4 cup cream and 1 Tbsp. of the remaining butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is well blended. Spoon over jam. Freeze 10 min.
- Meanwhile, melt semi-sweet chocolate with remaining cream and butter as directed for white chocolate. Spoon over white chocolate layers; top with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or until firm.