Omelets in a Bag
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup ham, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place onion, green pepper, ham and cheese in individual bowls in an assembly line.
- Bring pot of water to a rapid boil. Label freezer baggie with your name.
- Crack 2 eggs into a bowl. Pour eggs into baggie. Add onion, green pepper, ham, cheese, salt and pepper to your taste. Seal and shake.
- Open and reseal pressing out the air.
- Place up to 4 baggies in boiling water for exactly 13 minutes
- Open the baggies and omelets will roll right out.
Equipment needed: Measuring cups and spoons, Large soup pot, Knife, Bowls, 4 quart-size freezer baggies and Permanent marker.