Olive Garden Breadsticks
- 1 1⁄3 cups warm water
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 4 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Garlic powder (use as much or little as you want)
- In your stand mixer dissolve 2 tsp yeast and water let sit for 5 minutes. Mix in 4 cups of flour, 4 tsp butter, 2 tbsp sugar, and 2 tsp salt.
- Divide dough into 16 pieces. Roll into breadstick shape
- Set on parchment lined tray. Cover and let rise until doubled about 45 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt remaining 4 tablespoons of butter in a bowl and lightly brush the breadsticks.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix in garlic powder into remaining melted butter. Brush breadsticks once they are done baking. Serve warm.