Nut-Free Italian Wedding Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- extra powdered sugar for rolling
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cream together butter and powdered sugar.
- Gradually mix in salt, vanilla and flour.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop dough into your hands and roll into 1" in diameter balls.
- Place on lined cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the cookies start to turn golden brown.
- After you take them out of the oven, while they're still warm, roll them in powdered sugar.