- 2 – 16 oz. cans refried beans
- 3 ripe avocados
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- ½ cup black olives, sliced
- 8 oz. Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- Tortilla chips for dipping
Spread beans over the bottom of the dish.
Mash avocados and combine with lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Spread over bean layer.
Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning. Spread over avocado layer.
Layer tomatoes, onions, and olives. Top with shredded cheese.
Use tortilla chips to dip.
This recipe is great with fat-free or low-fat ingredients. Baked chips make a great dipper!
Equipment needed: 9X13 glass dish, 2 medium bowls, Spatula, Measuring cups and spoons, Large spoons for mixing, Fork or potato masher Knife, Food chopper, Cheese grater.