- 1/4 C Margarine or Butter
- 6 C Mini Marshmallows
- Red and Yellow food coloring
- Whoppers, Tootsie Rolls or Milk Duds
- Green Apple Twizzlers for the vines
- 6 C Crisp Rice Cereal
- pinch of salt
- Popsicle sticks
- Any color decorating gel
- In a large saucepan, combine the marshmallows, butter and salt. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until melted. Remove from the heat, tint with the red and yellow food coloring and stir in the cereal.
- With buttered hands, shape mixture into round balls. Insert a Popsicle stick and flatten down to make a pumpkin shape. Press Whopper into the top of the mixture to create a stem. Roll out Twizzlers at top to make vines and use decorating gel to create eyes, nose and mouth…let cool then eat….so FUN!!