- 2 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- ¾ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix together dry ingredients and sift.
- Add butter in pieces, and blend into dry ingredients using pastry blender until mixture is lump-free.
- Stir in milk quickly, mixing by hand to form a soft dough.
- Transfer dough onto lightly floured surface and press down by hand to around ¾-inch thickness; even dough out by hand.
- Cut dough into 2-inch biscuit rounds and arrange on baking sheet.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Measuring cups and spoons, bowl, 2-inch biscuit cutter, sifter, mixing spoon, baking sheet, cooking spray and a pastry blender.