- 2 bags (12-15 oz each) frozen mixed berries
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Spread out frozen berries in the bottom of the dish.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine yellow cake mix (DO NOT prepare), melted butter, oats, and walnuts. Stir together until thick crumbles form.
4. Sprinkle evenly over the frozen berries.
5. Cook for 50-55 minutes. Crisp topping will be a golden brown and the berries will be bubbling.
6. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.