Fresh Fruit Skewers
- 1 Lg. basket of strawberries
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 watermelon
- I bunch of bananas
- Lg. bunch of red or green grapes
- **This recipes allows you to use fruit that is in season!!!!**
- Wash all your fruit. Cut watermelon and cantaloupe in equal chunks. Peal your bananas and cut into 4 parts length wise.
- Slide each fruit through the middle of the skewer lengthwise pushing each one close to the end and keep adding fruit…making a pattern of your choice. Makes 18 skewers…super FUN to add a vanilla, coconut yogurt for dipping!