- Vanilla mousse
- 1 pie crust
- Various berries for decoration (raspberry and blueberries)
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Mint for decoration
- Roll a pie crust and using a flower shaped cookie cutter cut the flowers.
- Place flowers in a muffin pan and use a measuring cup to press the center part to the bottom.3.
- Bake at 375*F for 10 minutes. Let cool down when done.
- Scoop vanilla mousse and place in the center of a flower.
- Decorate each flower with various berries and finish with powdered sugar.
Video link for Chef demo: https://soyummy.co/recipe/mousse-3-ways/#recipeTabs4 at 30 second mark.