Easy Tomato Gravy
- 2 -14.5 ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 4 Tbsp flour
- 1 cup stock chicken or beef
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Approximately 2-3 Tbsp. pan drippings from ham sausage or bacon
- Crumble bacon and serve on top of gravy on top of biscuit
- Heat tomatoes in iron skillet over medium heat.
- Stir flour into stock and whisk until there are no lumps.
- Stir flour/stock mixture into hot tomatoes, whisking as you stir.
- Bring to a boil and stir until thickened.
- Reduce heat to simmer.
- Stir in salt, pepper and pan drippings.
- Simmer for at least 5-10 minutes.