- 2 eggs beaten
- ½ C crushed corn flakes
- 2T plus 2 tsp chili sauce
- 1 ½ tsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp dried parsley or fresh
- 1 T dried onion flakes
- 1 lb. ground beef or turkey
- 1 sleeve of buttery Ritz crackers
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- ½ (16oz.) cam of cranberry sauce
- ½ C Russian-style salad dressing
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- 1 ½ tsp lemon juice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 2 cookie sheets.
Place all ingredients, EXCEPT for cranberry sauce, salad dressing, brown sugar and lemon juice into a medium mixing bowl and mix together with hands until well blended. Shape into 1 inch meatballs…should make approximately 65 meatballs. Place them on greased cookie sheets and bake for 20-25 minutes or until meatballs are cooked.
In a small sauce pan, combine cranberry sauce, salad dressing, brown sugar and lemon juice, stirring frequently until the cranberry sauce is melted. Either pour over the meatballs….so good as an appetizer with toothpicks or over a bed of rice for a main dish.