Corned Beef and Cabbage Tacos
- 1 corned beef brisket (including seasoning packet)
- 12 flour tortillas or 12 corn tortillas or 12 crisp taco shells, warmed
- 3 cups shredded cabbage or 3 cups Lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded aged cheddar cheese
- sliced green onion
- diced tomato
- taco sauce (optional)
- Cook brisket according to package directions, or cover with water in a slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove from liquid and let stand until cool enough to handle.
- Remove any pieces of fat and shred corned beef.
- To assemble tacos, fill tortillas or shells with shredded corned beef, cabbage and cheese.
- Top with other ingredients as desired.