Cloud bread breakfast sandwich
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
- kosher salt
For Cloud Bread
- Maple Sausage Patty (1 per Person)
- 1 Egg (1 per Person) cooked in Butter
- 1 slice sharp cheddar cheese (1 per Person)
- kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 300°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate 3 eggs.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, egg yolks, and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
- Whisk egg whites. Using an electric mixer, whisk together the cream of tartar and egg whites on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form, 5-6 minutes.
- Finish batter. Add the cream cheese mixture to the egg whites and gently fold the ingredients together until everything is fully incorporated.
- Using a large spoon, scoop the batter onto the prepared baking sheet into even rounds, about 3 inches in diameter.
- Bake until golden, about 30 minutes. Remove them from the oven and set aside on a wire rack to cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Cook Sausage
- Cook eggs
- Assemble sandwiches
- Top the cloud bread bottoms with the eggs, then the pork patties and cheese. Add any hot sauce and add cloud bread for top. Enjoy!