Cinnamon Sugar Buns
It’s like a mini monkey muffin!
- Pillsbury Grand Biscuit Dough (8 tube) Or homemade biscuit dough (see separate recipe)
- Parkay squeezable butter or melted butter for each to roll in
- Cinnamon sugar pre-made
- Take a biscuit dough and tear it into 4 parts.
- Roll each part into a ball and place each ball into a cupcake tin.
- Then squeeze butter (approximately 1 TBSP) over the top and sprinkle cinnamon sugar to your liking...more the better!!
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.