Serve Chocolate Mousse Trio in Chocolate Cups
- 1 cup cold whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chocolate sprinkles
- ¼ cup malted milk powder
- ¼ cup Whoppers® candies, crushed
- ½ tsp. almond extract
- ¼ cup white chocolate bar, grated
- Mousse: Place mousse ingredients in mixer bowl and beat until stiff.
- Divide mousse into thirds and prepare accordingly.
- Basic Chocolate Mousse: Place 1/3 of the mousse into a medium-size zipper baggie. Cut off one corner and pipe mousse into CHOCOLATE CUPS. Top with sprinkles.
- Malted Chocolate Mousse: Fold malted milk powder into 1/3 of mousse. Place mixture into a medium-size zipper baggie. Cut off one corner and pipe mousse into CHOCOLATE CUPS. Top with crushed whoppers.
- Chocolate Almond Mousse: Fold almond extract into 1/3 of mouse. Place mixture into a medium-size zipper baggie. Cut off one corner and pipe mousse into CHOCOLATE CUPS. Top with grated white chocolate.
Another way to serve mousse is piped onto chilled flatware spoons. Fill the bowl of each spoon with about 1 tablespoon of mousse and garnish. This makes a perfect, portion controlled ‘taste’ for your guests. Have everything prepared and stored in marked zipper baggies, ready to assemble just before guests arrive!
Equipment needed: measuring cups and spoons, electric mixer and bowls, Rubber spatula, medium-size zipper baggies, rolling pin, grater.