Lunch / Dinner
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. onion, minced
- 1 pkg. (2.25 oz) sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ cup seedless green grapes, halved lengthwise
- ½ cup seedless red grapes, halved lengthwise
- Bibb lettuce
- Mix together chicken, celery, and onion; chill for one hour.
- Toast almonds.
- Whisk together yogurt, salt, and pepper.
- Add yogurt mixture, grapes, and almonds to chilled chicken mixture; toss gently.
- Serve chicken salad in lettuce cups.
You may also serve chicken salad in ice cream cones.
Equipment needed: Measuring cups and spoons, Knife, Citrus reamer, Large bowl, Small bowl, Whisk, Wooden spoon, Baking sheet.