- 1 ½ lbs. chicken thighs, cooked and shredded
- 2 cups white onion, thin sliced
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- ½ bunch of cilantro
- ¼ C salsa
- Taco seasoning mix
- 1 Can of refried beans
- 2 Tomatoes chopped
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 24- 6 in. flour tortillas
- 2-3 cups cheese, grated (can subsititute any other cheese, such as chedder or mozzarella)
- Sauté the onions and brown. Turn down the heat and add garlic. Add the pineapple juice, shredded chicken. Cook the chicken, constantly stirring with a fork or spoon.
- When almost all the liquid is reduced and the chicken is shredded, add the, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Place approx. 4 tbsp of the chicken mixture and 3 to 4 tbsp of cheese between 2 tortillas. Heat pan with 2 tsp oil. Put in quesadilla & brown. Flip & repeat. Cut in quarters & serve warm with guacamole. Garnish with cilantro sprigs (optional).