Cheesy Potatoes with Corn Flakes
- 1 (32 ounce) bags frozen hash browns (shredded or cubed) or tater tots
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup corn flakes
- Take hash browns/tater tots out of freezer, keep in bag, set aside.
- In microwave, melt 1 stick of butter in large bowl; mix in sour cream, cheese and cream of chicken soup.
- In 9x13 pan (sprayed with non stick cooking spray), spread hash browns/tater tots. Spread sour cream, cheese, and soup mixture on top.
- Melt 1/2 stick of butter on stovetop, mix in corn flakes, stir (smash them a little too) until butter is absorbed. You may need/want to add more corn flakes.
- Sprinkle corn flakes on top of sour cream, cheese and soup mixture.
- Bake 1 hour at 350.