Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 18- 6 inch corn tortillas
- 2 cups red enchilada sauce (about 2 (10oz) cans)
- 3 cups cooked chicken,diced
- ¼ cup onion, finely diced
- 3-3.5 cups Mexican blend cheese
- 4 Tablespoons caned, mild green chiles, diced
- 1 cup corn
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place 6 tortillas in the bottom of a prepared baking dish (with no stick spray or butter), slightly overlapping.
- Top with ½ cup of enchilada sauce, spreading evenly over tortillas.
- Top with 1.5 cups of your chicken, 2 Tablespoons of onion, 2 Tablespoons of green chiles, ½ cup of corn and 1 cup of cheese.
- Repeat layer with six more tortillas, sauce, the remaining chicken, onion, green chiles, corn and another cup of cheese.
- Complete the casserole with another layer of tortillas, 1 cup of enchilada sauce, and 1-1.5 cups of cheese. Bake in the oven for 30-40 min. Let stand 5- 10 mins before serving.
Recipe by Family Fresh Meals at https://www.familyfreshmeals.com /2014/09/cheesy-chicken-enchilada-casserole