- 1 recipe of Crepes Bretonnes (see June Recipes)
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup dry cottage cheese
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 can (15 oz.) pineapple tidbits
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1½ cup strawberries, sliced
- Garnish: French Cream
- Prepare Crepes Bretonnes
- Filling: Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Beat well with a mixer until it is well combined.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare baking dish with cooking spray.
- Assemble the crepes: Spoon 1 rounded tablespoon of filling into each crepe.
- Fold 2 opposite sides towards the center, then fold remaining 2 sides, overlapping center.
- Place crepes in prepared baking dish.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Topping: Drain the pineapple tidbits; reserve liquid.
- Measure the liquid and add enough orange juice to measure 1¼ cups juice.
- Add this to a medium saucepan.
- Combine the cornstarch and the sugar and add to the juice.
- Cook and stir until mixture is thick and bubbly. Cook 2 more minutes.
- Gently stir in the pineapple and strawberries.
- Serve over crepes. Garnish with French Cream, if desired.
Measuring cups and spoons, Electric mixer and bowl, Rubber spatula, Spoon, Baking dish (9x13 in.), Cooking spray, Colander, Citrus reamer, Medium saucepan, Small bowl, Knife and Wooden spoon