- 8 Large marshmallows or 2 cups mini-marshmallows
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 cup rice cereal
- 4 cherry or strawberry licorice twists, such as Twizzlers or Red Vines
- 4 fruit roll ups, any flavor
- Melt marshmallows with butter over low heat in a small saucepan.
- Add the rice cereal and stir to coat; let cool slightly.
- Unroll the fruit roll-up and peel off the plastic film. Cut licorice to equal the length of the fruit roll-up.
- Place a fourth of the cereal mixture on the edge of one fruit roll-up.
- Place the licorice twist in the center of the rice mixture and roll up the candy sushi. Repeat 3 more times.
- Dip a knife in water to keep it from sticking and cut into 2-inch pieces.