Breakfast Tortilla Cups
- 1 package (12 ounces) Breakfast Sausage Links
- 9 flour Mission Fajita Size Tortillas (6 inch)
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook sausages according to package directions; cut into 1/4-inch slices; set aside.
- On a piece of waxed paper, spray each tortilla on both sides with vegetable cooking spray.
- Cut tortillas into fourths.
- Arrange three tortilla pieces (pointed end down) into muffin cups that have been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Overlap edges of tortilla pieces and press gently into muffin cups. Rounded edges will extend above muffin cups.
- Divide 1 cup of cheese evenly into tortilla-lined muffin cups.
- Top with sausage slices and remaining cheese.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, bell pepper, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Carefully pour into tortilla cups.
- Bake at 350°F for 18-20 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Carefully remove from muffin cups. Serve hot with salsa.