Bacon Cheeseburger Bites
- 1 tube of refrigerator biscuits (10 count)
- ½ cup shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup browned beef
- ¼ cup crispy bacon bits
- Black pepper
- Onion powder
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame seeds
- Ketchup for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare pie pan with cooking spray.
- Flatten the biscuits by rolling them out or pressing them with your fingers.
- Top each round with the Jack and Cheddar cheeses, ground beef, and bacon.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and onion powder.
- Gather the edges up around the toppings and pinch together at the top.
- Place burger bites into the prepared pie pan with the seam on the bottom.
- Brush the tops with egg whites and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup