After-The-Holidays Salad Recipe
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, well drained
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chutney
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts (optional)
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- Toss together first five ingredients. In a small bowl, combine next five ingredients.
- Pour over turkey mixture and gently combine; top with peanuts. Chill.
- If desired, serve on a bed of lettuce.